As promised...meet the 9th St. Blend!
We thought it was about time to offer a detailed breakdown on this beloved blend. The tea was created in collaboration with Eileen Fisher (one of our all-time favorite places to shop, make sure to visit the original 9th Street location for the best selection) to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary. Here's the lowdown:
- 9th St. Blend is a USDA Certified Organic and direct trade tea.
- The blend is sold exclusively at Eileen Fisher's original location (314 East 9th Street, between 1st and 2nd Avenue).
- Our curated ingredient list includes: green tea, ginger root, lemongrass, lemon myrtle, cornflower petals, and safflower petals.
- These ingredients were specifically inspired by the elegance and minimalism of both Chambre de Sucre and Eileen Fisher. We aimed to create a clean and delicious tea, one that taste as good as it is for your mind, body, and soul.
- This makes an amazing iced tea during the summer and is just as wonderful brewed hot for the winter season. Put on the kettle...we'll come to join you in a minute ^-^